Saints Training Camp Updates 8-5-18 (1 Viewer)

This seems like the most competitive camp that I can remember for a while. I'm really excited about the defense. I think we have not seen the best of what the offense is capable of yet.

I have yet to see P.J. Williams in one of these vids cause a pbu, incomplete pass or grab an INT. Dose anyone else thinks he's struggling in camp this year?

I see you use your negative powers for good, too! ;-)

NOTE: Anybody else having issues with the multi-quote function - I can't get it to work for me,
It states that it's been added but it never appears in my post.

I see you use your negative powers for good, too! ;-)

NOTE: Anybody else having issues with the multi-quote function - I can't get it to work for me,
It states that it's been added but it never appears in my post.

You seem to have been able to quote messages but, just in case, after you hit the quote button of a message you hit the insert quote button at the bottom of the reply window which brings up a window where you can choose multiple messages to quote( if you hit the quote button multiple times). You hit quote message(s) and it will insert them into your message. Is it not doing this when you hit insert quotes?

You seem to have been able to quote messages but, just in case, after you hit the quote button of a message you hit the insert quote button at the bottom of the reply window which brings up a window where you can choose multiple messages to quote( if you hit the quote button multiple times). You hit quote message(s) and it will insert them into your message. Is it not doing this when you hit insert quotes?

On my previous post, I had to manually insert the quotes from 2 different posts.

I don't claim to know what the heck I am doing, but what I seem to recall from the past was to hit the "+ Quote" button on individual posts, then hit the "Reply" button of the main post and all of the quotes appeared in the "Reply post" that I was creating. (That is no longer happening.)

TBH, I never noticed the " " Insert quotes... " button before your pointing it out!

Thanks for pointing it out!

On my previous post, I had to manually insert the quotes from 2 different posts.

I don't claim to know what the heck I am doing, but what I seem to recall from the past was to hit the "+ Quote" button on individual posts, then hit the "Reply" button of the main post and all of the quotes appeared in the "Reply post" that I was creating. (That is no longer happening.)

TBH, I never noticed the " " Insert quotes... " button before your pointing it out!

Thanks for pointing it out!

Yeah, use the “+ Quote” button if you want to reply to multiple posts, then hit “Insert quotes...”, then hit “Quote messages” and they’ll show up in the box.

If you just want to reply to one post, using the “Reply” button saves you from the extra steps.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom