Saints Training Camp Updates 8-5-22 (2 Viewers)

He is looking good

So, completely honest question here.

How can you tell this is any better than any other receiver on the roster from just running a practice route? If you put Calloway there running the same route, I bet he'd look more or less the same from this vantage point.
So yeah, I can tell that he doesn't have a horrible limp or anything, but other than that, I can't say "Wow, look how amazing of a WR he is" just from watching any of the practice reps videos that have been posted.

How can you tell this is any better than any other receiver on the roster from just running a practice route? If you put Calloway there running the same route, I bet he'd look more or less the same from this vantage point.
So yeah, I can tell that he doesn't have a horrible limp or anything, but other than that, I can't say "Wow, look how amazing of a WR he is" just from watching any of the practice reps videos that have been posted.
I meant he was looking good in the sense of where he is right now. There were some questions as to how bad the injury was and would we ever see him play again for us. So yes, he is looking good.

@ theNolagirl ...Do you media access to attend those press conferences?

I don't know I always thought Mike had a suddenness you don't see in big receivers. It's what made him a good route runner for his size. Quick feet for changing a large frame's direction. I don't think you would see that with Calloway, I'd expect more rounded or slow cuts. Good to see Mike chopping his feet and planting hard again.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom