Saints Training Camp Updates 8-5-22 (1 Viewer)

So, completely honest question here.

How can you tell this is any better than any other receiver on the roster from just running a practice route? If you put Calloway there running the same route, I bet he'd look more or less the same from this vantage point.
So yeah, I can tell that he doesn't have a horrible limp or anything, but other than that, I can't say "Wow, look how amazing of a WR he is" just from watching any of the practice reps videos that have been posted.
You can’t. He’s not limping which is good. But whether he can separate is yet to be determined.

So, completely honest question here.

How can you tell this is any better than any other receiver on the roster from just running a practice route? If you put Calloway there running the same route, I bet he'd look more or less the same from this vantage point.
So yeah, I can tell that he doesn't have a horrible limp or anything, but other than that, I can't say "Wow, look how amazing of a WR he is" just from watching any of the practice reps videos that have been posted.
Seems like CGM is the only WR that consistently beats Adebo when they’re matched up. So add that to the clips of him making his signature violent cuts and it’s looking like he is trending back to elite form.

Seems like CGM is the only WR that consistently beats Adebo when they’re matched up. So add that to the clips of him making his signature violent cuts and it’s looking like he is trending back to elite form.
The last time MT beat up on a DB in practice... He sent Ken Crawley to the Shadow realm. Lol

I don't know I always thought Mike had a suddenness you don't see in big receivers. It's what made him a good route runner for his size. Quick feet for changing a large frame's direction. I don't think you would see that with Calloway, I'd expect more rounded or slow cuts. Good to see Mike chopping his feet and planting hard again.
Agreed MT has a very rare skillset that is tough to match up with

Not only the rare quickness for his big frame but he can play dirty and physical with the big slower DBs/safetys

All the physicality will be useless but MT can catch in traffic and contact even with interference

All the physical gifts is useless without the mentality. MT gets beatup each sunday and the refs dont do him favors because his of size but DBs really dont want any parts of this DOG

Ramsey is probably the only corner that can match up with MT

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom