Saints Training Camp Updates 8-6-18 (1 Viewer)

I know he's Drew Brees, and Williams could be just developing into a major talent, but does it concern anyone that he's thown this many interceptions through the first 2 weeks of training camp? Seems like an awful lot this year.

I doubt Brees has much choice in who he can throw it to, given it's training camp and coaches want to evaluate certain people in certain roles. He probably doesn't have the liberty to check into a screen pass or give up on a play and either force it to MT or throw it out of bounds.

I know he's Drew Brees, and Williams could be just developing into a major talent, but does it concern anyone that he's thown this many interceptions through the first 2 weeks of training camp? Seems like an awful lot this year.

Edit: Jesus Christ. A dislike for simply adding to the conversation? Grow up.

If it doesn't upset Drew, it shouldn't upset us.

Look, I'm all about trusting the process, but I've seen several tweets saying Brees is visibly upset after sacks and interceptions.

I’m going to look at it positively until I see these problems against other teams in the pre-season. There is a legit chance our defense can be a top 3 unit this year. I’m not complaining that they are playing dominant football.

Last edited:
This isn't talk about much but anyone concern with the offensive line and it's depth. I don't know if our defensive line is getting real good or the line is sort of struggling. I am reading a lot of tweets and observations that plenty of players are getting to the quarterback. It is great but the offensive line seems to be struggling a little bit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom