Saints Training Camp Updates 8-9-22 (1 Viewer)

Is it a foot or ankle? Is it the same leg he had surgery on? For some reason, every time team says not to worry it makes me worry more.

No real concern about the seriousness of the injury, but man, thats a lot of time to not be practicing with all these new WRs. I know all of these guys are pros but I'm sure even Winston would agree with how critical it is to spend as much time as possible understanding & familiarizing himself with specifics/tendencies/etc. of his offensive personnel and the cadence. I hope he at least gets to be out there taking mental reps. He's got a lot of weight on him this season.

Good morning Who Dats! It's Day 13 of Saints Training Camp!! Practice is open to the public, but tickets are sold out.
Updates to follow...
Isn't today's practice closed to the public? That would mean media silence until the end of practice.

That stat is pretty meaningless by itself. Need to also look at +4sec then sack and +4sec then run average gain for some kind of perspective. You only get passer rating on thrown balls.

It's not meaningless, it shows he can throw well under pressure, but it doesn't paint the whole picture. What percentage of his dropbacks are +4secs because a high percentage would mean he's holding the ball too long? And of course, what percentage result in runs or sacks? I'm sure Aaron Rodgers has a higher sack percentage.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom