Saints trying to jump into the top of round 2 (1 Viewer)

Would Easton appeal at all to a center/guard needy team? I’m not sure what are plans are for he and Warford, but I’d think they’re both expendable at this point. Would be great if we could get anything for either one.

The Colts are a prime target. They the 2nd and 12th picks.

But who are they targeting? Jonathan Taylor? Zach Baun? Kristian Fulton?

I suspect Taylor is the target. But it could be Fulton, Shenault, or even Delpit.

That's the only way it will happen

I agree. A 3rd rounder and a late 2nd in 2021 would NOT be enough for a team to trade back. It would have to be at least a 2020 3rd and 4th, and 2021 2nd...but more than likely it will have to be our 2020 3rd and 2021 1st.

Should probably just stay pat and save next years picks. Vicious credit card payments Come due. Next years 1st for this years 2nd. Gonna need them for a QB unless we pick up Andy Dalton or Aaron Rodgers.lol

If it's one or the other, I hope it's Taylor. I just don't like Baun for some reason.
Baun is very versatile. He can drop into coverage, rush the passer, plays the run well, etc. Again, he was a part of the cloud along with Kinlaw and Terrell. Now I will say I’d prefer Taylor just because I think he is a top 20 talent and they do too. And with Taysom, you want a strong run game. Taylor and Kamara could be lethal with Taysom.

On a completely separate note, I really like Harrison Bryant and Devin Asiasi at tight end as considerations in the third or fourth.

Not necessarily. We could package Warford with a future 3rd or this year’s 4th
but that would have to mean someone actually wants warford and wants to pay him all that money, with no guarantee of him after a one year rental..

The Colts are a prime target. They the 2nd and 12th picks.

But who are they targeting? Jonathan Taylor? Zach Baun? Kristian Fulton?

I hope Zach Baun to fill Klein’s role as starting SAM and MIKE in the nickel. Then Fulton & Diggs would be my next 2 targets if Baun goes before we can get up there

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom