Saints Turn 40 Tomorrow (1 Viewer)

Bill

Thirsty for more!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Just thought you'd like to know that we are 'big boys' now.

November 1, 1966 - A day that will live in INFAMY!

(for us anyway)

But I think that may be changing

nice peice of info. But let me give you this info.

We have been to the playoffs 5 times in our history (batting .125)

Out of the 32 active teams in the NFL we are ranked 31st in playoff winning percentage wtih .167 (1-5). The only team worse than us are the Houston Texans because they have never been.

But hey, we are still here standing strong.

nice peice of info. But let me give you this info.

We have been to the playoffs 5 times in our history (batting .125)

Out of the 32 active teams in the NFL we are ranked 31st in playoff winning percentage wtih .167 (1-5). The only team worse than us are the Houston Texans because they have never been.

But hey, we are still here standing strong.

...Yeah, but the only team that had a more pathetic first 40 years and a worse winning % were the Pittsburgh Steelers- right before they drafted a heralded running back in their 40th year, turned the corner and won 4 Super Bowls in a decade........... Happy 40th Fellas!! Remember, 40 is the new 30!!!

Hey Bill I hate to be so anal but FDR said "A date (12.7.1941) that will live in infamy".

Anyway my first Saints game at Tulane Stadium was a win against the hated Falcons in 1967........ Randy Schulz scored the winning TD. (Yes I'm over 40 ! 51 actually.)

GEAUX SAINTS !!

Hey Bill I hate to be so anal but FDR said "A date (12.7.1941) that will live in infamy".

It's the infamy part that I was getting at! :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom