Tweet/s Saints Twitter respond to Stephen A. Smith (1 Viewer)

I remember feeling the same way and even saying the same thing.

Losing Drew was a kick in the gut.

Man i wish that game would have ended the way it was suppose to instead of those 2 garbage time TDs. It was a dominate game until then. Great they won but, still that sucked

I guess even Payton never figured a pair of onside kicks would play a dominant role. Looked like a gap in our mental preparation. Sure bet they will practice a few in reps this week.

Wow, SAS looks like a damn fool with that synopsis a month ago.

Meanwhile Teddy is still chalking up W's & the Saints D is smothering folks.

giphy.gif

To be fair, NONE of us thought we'd go 5-0 without Brees. I was hoping (if he was out 6 games) to go 3-3. That was wishful thinking on my part.

Our D really stepped up and so did Sean Payton, his game planning has been off the charts! So has our D.
Man that hand off to line and pitch to t.hill was beautiful, i was thinking . Save that stuff for the superbowl

he only said what most people felt at the time. Its not like the defense had been shutting things down up until that point and given recent history.. Yes TB has played better but with out the defense stepping up this team doesn't go 5-0.

Kellerman was rubbing it into his face about Bridgewater being undefeated & SAS blew a gasket. But, yeah, it's hard to be mad at the guy since he's been such a Brees fan the last few years

Most of us thought the same thing or something close, but it's still damn funny for the Saints to troll SAS. And with a Michael Scott gif to boot! :funny1:

To be fair, NONE of us thought we'd go 5-0 without Brees. I was hoping (if he was out 6 games) to go 3-3. That was wishful thinking on my part.

Our D really stepped up and so did Sean Payton, his game planning has been off the charts! So has our D.
You might want to check some threads on what posters thought our record would be after Drew went down.

You might want to check some threads on what posters thought our record would be after Drew went down.

In all fairness, who would have thought our defense would be that dominant? Our run defense is making opponents 1-dimensional.

Teddy is about how I thought he was, on average. I was thinking we would go into the bye with 2-3 wins. That's not at all unreasonable.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom