Saints Twitter snapped (1 Viewer)

New Orleans is not Florida though. New Orleans has had some of the better numbers in the entire country for awhile now. The problem with Cantrell is nobody but her knows what metrics she's using and is not being honest with anyone, she has consistently moved the goalposts the entire time. If your city has great numbers, has the state gov's blessing based on the data and you're still refusing to follow the rest of the state then you have some explaining to do. This is currently NOT a situation where cases are rising and a "not right now situation." LSU successfully had fans attend a game many weeks ago, no major outbreak seems to have occurred. Many fans in the NFL have attended games for a month, still no significant outbreak has occurred.

She has been woefully slow, behind the state on everything since reopening started. All i'm saying is she needs to just stop with "well the data says" and just say she's holding people hostage because she didn't get funds from the state. If she's going to be that way, then I hope businesses start leaving the city. I would love to see a few restaurants relocate out here in Metairie. This is a completely different situation than the craziness that has transpired in Florida the past month. Florida's cases never really looked good leading up to football, New Orleans cases look great leading up to football. JBE has handled covid 200 billion times better than Desantis of Florida, so its totally not even a comparable situation.

Last edited:

There’s an idea: the Saints should play the rest of their home games in New Zealand. Two weeks ago the Whitehouse had more active cases than their entire country (funny there wasn’t the same hand-wringing with Ardern a few months ago when she imposed a proper lockdown, as is/was the case with Cantrell). I’m sure they could find 30,000 Kiwis to fill a stadium until it’s safe to go back to the Dome.

There’s an idea: the Saints should play the rest of their home games in New Zealand. Two weeks ago the Whitehouse had more active cases than their entire country (funny there wasn’t the same hand-wringing with Ardern a few months ago when she imposed a proper lockdown, as is/was the case with Cantrell). I’m sure they could find 30,000 Kiwis to fill a stadium until it’s safe to go back to the Dome.

The Saints couldn’t play their home games there even if they wanted to. Nobody can fly in to NZ.

Doesn’t change the fact that 8 games were played in retractable roof stadiums this year with no documented outbreaks afterward.
That were retracted open so you could get fresh air. Does the Superdome roof retract open? This is not rocket science. There is a difference between an open retractable roof stadium and a closed roof stadium.

That were retracted open so you could get fresh air. Does the Superdome roof retract open? This is not rocket science. There is a difference between an open retractable roof stadium and a closed roof stadium.
Might help to read the first post of the thread you’re posting in.

Last edited:
This is not rocket science.
it's not science at all, it's pure paranoia

superdome hvac recycles 100+ million cubic feet of air

masks either work or they don't; if they and distancing do, no problem

if they don't, it really doesn't matter

you're in far more danger driving to/from the game

it's not science at all, it's pure paranoia

superdome hvac recycles 100+ million cubic feet of air

masks either work or they don't; if they and distancing do, no problem

if they don't, it really doesn't matter

you're in far more danger driving to/from the game
Paranoia?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom