Saints Twitter snapped (2 Viewers)

Last edited:
and Your stats don’t add up. Comparing car accidents to a viruses? Inhaling recycled air cleaner?
didn't post stats b/c i don't trust stats, u shouldn't either where c-19 is involved as they work against ur argument

regardless, it's all about ur threshold of fear; if this is so scary to you, stay home

btw, new zealand is a two-island country with a population less than metro atlanta

they are obedient loyal subjects who quarantined their nation immediately, and a far cry from u.s. citizenry (in a good way)

didn't post stats b/c i don't trust stats, u shouldn't either where c-19 is involved as they work against ur argument

regardless, it's all about ur threshold of fear; if this is so scary to you, stay home

btw, new zealand is a two-island country with a population less than metro atlanta

they are obedient loyal subjects who quarantined their nation immediately, and a far cry from u.s. citizenry (in a good way)
You are already off to a bad start . Outdoors!

believe what u like and stay safe beneath the covers in ur basement

others would like to enjoy games in person, since the league considers things safe enough to include everyone except fans

believe what u like and stay safe beneath the covers in ur basement

others would like to enjoy games in person, since the league considers things safe enough to include everyone except fans
and you enjoy your infowars or whatever that stuff you read.

That were retracted open so you could get fresh air. Does the Superdome roof retract open? This is not rocket science. There is a difference between an open retractable roof stadium and a closed roof stadium.
They were not “retracted open”, they were CLOSED.

I linked the game summaries to every game played in retractable roof stadiums with the public admitted to that date on the 2nd page of this very thread and each game listed the roof as closed. Here, I’ll even save you the hard work of having to go find that post and I’ll quote it below.

I can answer the first question, they were all closed for those 8 games listed that have been played and I'd wager that the 2 games this coming week will also be played with their retractable roofs closed.

Scroll down to the "Game Info" table and PFR states whether the roof was open or closed for each game.

But you’re absolutely right, it’s not rocket science. However, you and I apparently have different definitions of what constitutes “rocket science” because basic reading comprehension obviously eludes you.

You ever try thinking for yourself and not regurgitate other people’s opinions on command as your own?

They were not “retracted open”, they were CLOSED.

I linked the game summaries to every game played in retractable roof stadiums with the public admitted to that date on the 2nd page of this very thread and each game listed the roof as closed. Here, I’ll even save you the hard work of having to go find that post and I’ll quote it below.

But you’re absolutely right, it’s not rocket science. However, you and I apparently have different definitions of what constitutes “rocket science” because basic reading comprehension obviously eludes you.

You ever try thinking for yourself and not regurgitate other people’s opinions on command as your own?
And the closed roof stadiums have allowed? How many for Las Vegas? Los Angeles? Minnesota? Yeah the closed roof stadiums not the retractable roof stadiums? You still have not answered the question.

But keep on deflecting to retractable roofs.

And the closed roof stadiums have allowed? How many for Las Vegas? Los Angeles? Minnesota? Yeah the closed roof stadiums not the retractable roof stadiums? You still have not answered the question.
And you still haven’t answered the question I posed in that post from the 2nd page despite now reading it twice: What’s the difference between a fixed roof stadium and a CLOSED retractable roof other than semantics?

A mighty fine coincidence that you join here at the beginning of the year after some rather notorious posters got the perma-ban hammer and have proceeded to cause nothing but trouble in every thread you pop up in. We’re definitely curious as to what your original username was... 🤔

And you still haven’t answered the question I posed in that post from the 2nd page despite now reading it twice: What’s the difference between a fixed roof stadium and a CLOSED retractable roof other than semantics?

A mighty fine coincidence that you join here at the beginning of the year after some rather notorious posters got the perma-ban hammer and have proceeded to cause nothing but trouble in every thread you pop up in. We’re definitely curious as to what your original username was... 🤔
So this is the route you go making accusations. I posted facts go back and read. As much as I want to go back to Dome we have wait till it’s deemed safe by mayors staff. I’ll go to LSU if necessary. Nice an open stadium. Spacious. Good for social distances for time being.

Also several posters have brought up that you post on the Falcons boards? Just curious why?

So this is the route you go making accusations. I posted facts go back and read. As much as I want to go back to Dome we have wait till it’s deemed safe by mayors staff. I’ll go to LSU if necessary. Nice an open stadium. Spacious. Good for social distances for time being.
I posted facts too. Facts you’ve now ignored multiple times because they don’t fit your agenda. There still has not been an outbreak of new cases from fans attending NFL games at a retractable roof stadium which was closed for the duration of the game.

If masks and social distancing actually work, then there is ZERO excuse why there can’t be a limited number fans in the Superdome next Sunday. Those are the same facts Cantrell is repeatedly ignoring while trying to act like she cares about anyone’s well being.

Also several posters have brought up that you post on the Falcons boards? Just curious why?
And please remind me why should I care what any poster “brings up about me”? I post on every NFC South board and various NFC and AFC boards under the same name (which indicates my Saints allegiance). I post on multiple boards to gather information about other teams not readily found elsewhere, the same reason opposing fans find their way here and continue to visit afterward.

No board has more posts than I do here and I have more posts here than I do on all other boards COMBINED. Swing and a miss, bud. But nice straw man, now answer the question.

What is the difference between a fixed roof stadium and a CLOSED retractable roof other than semantics?

I posted facts too. Facts you’ve now ignored multiple times because they don’t fit your agenda. There still has not been an outbreak of new cases from fans attending NFL games at a retractable roof stadium which was closed for the duration of the game.

If masks and social distancing actually work, then there is ZERO excuse why there can’t be a limited number fans in the Superdome next Sunday. Those are the same facts Cantrell is repeatedly ignoring while trying to act like she cares about anyone’s well being.

And please remind me why should I care what any poster “brings up about me”? I post on every NFC South board and various NFC and AFC boards under the same name (which indicates my Saints allegiance). I post on multiple boards to gather information about other teams not readily found elsewhere, the same reason opposing fans find their way here and continue to visit afterward.

No board has more posts than I do here and I have more posts here than I do on all other boards COMBINED. Swing and a miss, bud. But nice straw man, now answer the question.

What is the difference between a fixed roof stadium and a CLOSED retractable roof other than semantics?
It’s been answered .

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom