Saints UDFA Rookie Profile: Joe Bachie, LB (1 Viewer)

This write-up seems to give a better overall assessment of Bachie and his “limitations”.

Still... I really wanted the Saints to sign Michael Divinity as an UDFA, and was “meh” when I saw the Bachie signing. It seems like I was wrong... Bachie is the better prospect, regardless of his shortcomings. I’m glad he’s gonna get his shot with the Saints.

Sp why all the Drama? for whatever reason this player went un-drafted. for whatever reason he is now a Saint/ if he has the talent he will make the team its up to him at this point. I'm glad for him to have this opportunity. he either proves naysayers wrong or he is cut and maybe makes the practice squad. he is here because the front office saw some potential. lets cheer for him to make it only because he is a Saint. the rest is up to him. there are very few players that this front office passes on and they have major success elsewhere. I have learned to trust their judgment.

Yeah this is my favorite UDFA to come out and make the team. A lot of highly respected places had him as an early day 2 pick going into last season. I get why he fell, but he was still a top 150 prospect. He can play.

I agree.
If he is given a chance to get into any pre-season games I don't think he should/will be cut and placed on the Practice Squad. Some team WILL pick up this guy.
Just predicting.
Then again I might want him cut after watching him in NFL competition. LOL

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom