Saints uni’s ranked #1 in fan survey (1 Viewer)

This is the second poll/survey in which our uniforms won by a good margin in just this off-season. Maybe the other was for the logo...

• “Black and Gold is sexy and easily recognizable, unlike the other all black jerseys in the league. Helmets haven’t changed to much in their history. This is very sleek and minimalist, which I think most NFL fans appreciate.”
  • “I’d be surprised if this wasn’t in the top three – the mix of all black with gold is cool. It’s the type of thing even a non-football fan would wear because it’s fashionable.”
  • “This uniform gets points for the black & gold, a classic combination that signifies style and royalty. The jerseys are clean and do not have too many stripes or bold colors.”
  • “I think the Saints’ jerseys will def. rank in the top half. A lot of teams are doing the black jerseys these days, but the Saints do it right. Not too busy. Classic. Doesn’t remind me of arena football like the Panthers Jacksonville black uniforms.”
  • “The all black look is sleek, allowing the gold to pop. They use the right amount of gold and don’t overdo things. Add that to the fact that they have one of the best logos in the league, and it’s an appealing look.
  • “The Saints’ uniforms are clearly top half. They are clean, the black and gold compliment each other perfectly, and they aren’t full of busy unnecessary design elements. One of the rare occasions where a subtle outline around the numbers and logos is better than having none. These are iconic uniforms.”

Goes to show that this is an incredibly awful period of sports uniforms and many fans are clamoring for understated classics like ours. The uniforms are the reason I first became interested in the Saints while playing Madden NFL 99. I wish we would go back to the gold numbers when wearing white jerseys.

If we aren't ever getting gold pants again then I (unofficially) vote for black on black home games and color rush all away games!

I love everything about our uniforms, and have never had a complaint.

The only thing i wish is for the NFL to allow multiple helmet options. I think a black helmet would look pretty good on occasion.
I like the idea of multiple helmets. I’ve always been curious about what a white helmet would look like. Maybe someone on here is talented enough to design one. I have seen several alternate designs with a black helmet and they look good. But nothing will ever be better than the ones we have now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom