Saints Uniforms (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
http://jonmackin.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/c73a9191.png

With A few teams in the league unveiling there new uniforms, hopefully nike will get together these uniforms for the upcoming season.

All the hype with Nike taking over wasnt all too impressed with our latest uniforms till i saw this, We would look dominant in these uniforms marching down the field. Love When we wear the throwbacks. What do you think of these uniforms?

Sorry Tony... :(

I'm for keeping our classic look. Minor changes never bother me, but that look would make me think I was watching another team.

If it ain't broke, don't 'fix' it.

I love our classic look wish we would play with the throwbacks more, just seems like a lot of teams are going new generation wasnt too fond of the nike uniforms guess i was use to all of our other ones. We could play in practice jerseys and still look strong too haha thanks love the fans feedback

Bring back the Louisiana Patch on the jerseys back, they still look awesome to me. They should at least consider another uniform or two, but still keep our current ones.

nfNeT7YvTozx0cv7ze3mplZpo1_500.gif

I'm not aq big fan of those drastic changes. If anything, I'd like a more retro look. Over all, I'm just hoping that they break out an all white look for a couple games.

Someone has to clear this up.

Those are fan made NFL prototype mock up uniforms that first surfaced online way back in 2010 when the Nike deal was first announced.

They used the Nike pro combat uniforms that Oregon debuted and photoshopped them.

Nike NFL Pro-Combat Mock-Ups

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom