Saints Unleash Powerful Rushing Attack as They Wear Down the Bills and Improve to 3-0 (1 Viewer)

mvtrucking

Administrator
Administrator
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
snews.gif

By Doug Miller / New Orleans Saints.Com

It was hardly a secret that the New Orleans Saints owned the most dangerous passing attack in the NFL entering today’s game. Today they proved they can run it with the best of them and play defense, as well. The Saints improved to 3-0 on the season with a 27-7 win over the Bills in Orchard Park and now stand alone atop the NFC South standings with a clean 3-0 record. The Saints scored 20 unanswered points today and improved their fourth quarter scoring to 38-2 in the team’s favor, a large reason behind the unblemished record.

“I’m pleased,” said Head Coach Sean Payton. “I’m not into style points, I care that we won the game.”

RB Pierre Thomas, who did not have a carry in the first half of the game, came on in the second half and erupted for a career-high 126 yards on the ground with two rushing touchdowns and the Saints’ defense didn’t allow the Bills inside the 25 yard line, with the exception of a well-executed fake field goal that marked the Bills’ only scoring of the afternoon.

Full Story – New Orleans Saints.Com

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom