Saints v Eagles Being Shown All Over the Country-- Except for Houston?? (1 Viewer)

According to the NFL distribution map, Houston is getting the Tampa Bay-Buffalo game this week... the only other places that game is being shown are basically TB and Buffalo-- what the bleep?? Anyone???

http://the506.com/nflmaps/

It's a 3PM game. Fox can't show a noon game opposite the Texans in their own market.

It's the "game of the week" but that doesn't mean it is going to be everywhere. It won't be shown anywhere there's a local market with a team playing in a different Fox game at the same time.

In DC, the Redskins game will be shown.

I'm soooooooo hoping the game is shown locally. The Bills game is @ 4 pm and Fox was pimping the Saints game nonstop during the Vikings/Browns game.

That coupled with the Bills/Saints game the following week and I'll have unprecedented television coverage never experienced in Western New York to my knowledge.
eusa_pray.gif

You want sucky. In FL they are only playing one game at noon. Most cable companies play two, I was hoping they would pick up the Saints but not here in FL, only one game at Noon!! ***

I'm soooooooo hoping the game is shown locally. The Bills game is @ 4 pm and Fox was pimping the Saints game nonstop during the Vikings/Browns game.

That coupled with the Bills/Saints game the following week and I'll have unprecedented television coverage never experienced in Western New York to my knowledge.
eusa_pray.gif

Nope.

The networks alternate weeks for doubleheaders. This is CBS's week. Since you have a 3PM Fox market game (Bills/Tampa), you won't have a noon Fox game.

You want sucky. In FL they are only playing one game at noon. Most cable companies play two, I was hoping they would pick up the Saints but not here in FL, only one game at Noon!! ***

That is what happens in Houston. Every week, the Texans game starts at 12:00 and they are almost always on CBS. I don't understand why they can't put The Saints game on Fox at the same time. I makes me so damn mad sometimes. Its always only one game at noon and then one game at 3pm.:rant:

In FL they are only playing one game at noon. Most cable companies play two, I was hoping they would pick up the Saints but not here in FL, only one game at Noon!! ***

It has nothing to do with the cable companies. There are 3 network games each Sunday (not including SNF). 2 on one network and one on the other. They take turns showing 2. If there is an in-market game on the double-header network, the network showing the single game has to show a game in the opposite timeslot (12PM or 3PM central).

Washington game is at 1PM, so here locally in DC area, it won't matter, the Deadskins will be on.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom