Saints v. Patriots replay today 8-14 (1 Viewer)

JustaSharkie

... for nefarious reasons.
Reaction score
The NFL Network will be showing the Saints firsts pre-season game at noon today (Sunday 8-14, 12:00 cst) for anyone who missed the live action and has the network channel in their line up. The first quarter was/is a joy to watch but be warned... your optimism may incidentally increase.

Will it be that god-awful Patriots broadcast or will it be that god-awful Saints broadcast?

Patriots brand of awful, I'm guessing. That's what was on NFLN Thursday night.

Patriots were the NFLN broadcast and you would think that they were playing themselves by the amount of Saints coverage given by that broadcast team.

Patriots were the NFLN broadcast and you would think that they were playing themselves by the amount of Saints coverage given by that broadcast team.

Isn't it like that with every team's local broadcast?

The Pats broadcast was the worst ever. I don't think they mentioned one Saint by name the whole game.

Not even any down and distance calls, it was like a couple half drunk homers at the chicken wings bar.

The Pats broadcast was the worst ever. I don't think they mentioned one Saint by name the whole game.

Not even any down and distance calls, it was like a couple half drunk homers at the chicken wings bar.
agreed.....it was ridiculous trying to watch that game. I realize it's their broadcast but would it have killed them to mention the saints players at least once?

<iframe allowTransparency=true id=player scrolling=no width=650 allowtransparency=no frameborder=0 src=http://firstrowas.co//embed/6fUnIBKxvH height=500> </iframe>

Defense looks like they have the potential to be at least top 20, which would be awesome! Lbers look athletic and aggressive. Hope we can get close to a full season out of elerbe if not a whole season. DL looks good too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom