Saints v Ravens on Irish TV Tonite!!!! (3 Viewers)

Irish Saint

SURVIVORBOWL 8 CHAMPION
Reaction score
Morning New Orleans (although its 2 pm here). Just want to wish all of you good luck in the game today. Its going to be live on Irish tv tonight!! Yeehaw!! Wish i could be there but i shall in spirit. Ive got beer in the fridge, the fire made & the little dog beside me on the couch so ive got everything in place. Hopefully i wont get to many trick or treaters during the game!! Hope you all enjoy it if your going & hopefully we will all be posting good news here in just over 8 hours time!!

Go Saints!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hooray! So, are Irish in NFL garb as out-of-place as Americans wearing soccer jerseys? Over here, wearing FIFA stuff sticks out like a sore thumb.

Great fun, Irish fan. Glad you get to see it with the rest of us.

It's on Sky Sports aswell :)

There's only been 2 games this season that haven't been on uk tv. :D and 1 of those I managed to see online.

You have beer in the fridge? I thought you guys liked your beer room temperature? Now all you need to do is make a pot of gumbo or get some Popeyes Fried Chicken and you're all set for gameday. Do they have Popeyes in Ireland? Do the pubs show American football?
Cheers mate! :bier: Geaux Saints!!

Hey Irish, what kind of dog do you have? I had an Irish Terrier for more than 13 years (just lost him last month, still miss him) and we would watch Saint games together as well. My mother's maiden name is Calhoun so I guess we have another connection as well.

Also live on DANISH tv tonight !

This is going to be the third Saints game they're sending live this year which is quite remarkable, since we got all of TWO game total these last 3 years

You have beer in the fridge? I thought you guys liked your beer room temperature? Now all you need to do is make a pot of gumbo or get some Popeyes Fried Chicken and you're all set for gameday. Do they have Popeyes in Ireland? Do the pubs show American football?
Cheers mate! :bier: Geaux Saints!!

I can actually answer that Popeyes question. I was in Cork several years ago, and there was no Popeyes. There was, however, a fried chicken place called Hillbilly's, and it was pretty darn good. I was pretty hammered every time I ate there, but I still feel pretty confident that it was good chicken.
Also, in my limited experience, room temperature beer is more of an England thing these days.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom