Saints "very interested" in J Leman (LB, Illionis)... (1 Viewer)

From NFL draftscout.com
ranked fifth in the league with 132 tackles (71 solos), adding 2.5 sacks for minus 13 yards, 10.5 stops for losses of 29 yards and two quarterback pressures…Caused a fumble, deflected three passes and intercepted another…Registered at least ten tackles in nine of the thirteen contests that he started. 12 GP; 12 GS; 152 TT, 19 TFL, 4 SK, 4 PBU, 5 QBH, 2 FF; Earned first-team All-Big Ten honors in '06

Now that's what I'm talking about....looks pretty impressive to me. Could be a good sleeper pick.

My thoughts on Leman:
Pros: Scrappy, instinctive, solid tackling technique.
Cons: injuries, block shedding, coverage.
Maybe in the 4th? I dunno. I like other OLBs better.

Lehman will be a 4th/5th round player. Not a 6/7. He is very instinctive and i watched a couple of his games. (ohio st. and FUSC) He played very well agaisn't top competition

Any relation to Teddy? (LB drafted in the 2nd round by Detroit in 04' and signed in FA by the Bucs)

Leman should be there in the 5-6th round. If he was there in the 6th, I'd love to pick him. He's a hardworker, would contribute on special teams right away.

I mentioned this guy a while back while looking at one of their games... he's a tackling machine.
Yeah I started a thread about him during the Illinois vs Ohio State game. Dude looked like a stud. Kept Wells pretty much in check if I am thinking correctly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom