Saints / Vikings 10-28-2018 (1 Viewer)

Beauxman

Rookie
Reaction score
Hi all. My wife and I live in Ft Collins, CO and always attend 2 games per year. One home, one away. We’ve decided to do the Vikings game this year as our away game.
Just wondering if they’re are any Saints fans in Minnesota doing any type of pre game tailgating or after game drinking.
Maybe any other fans making the road trip and what section should everyone might be sitting in or if anyone is interested in some pre/post game festivities..who dat!!

Hello Beauxman! I am eyeing this game as well! I am in Madison, WI, and would like to go see this game. I would like to meet whodats while up there, sit with them at the game perhaps. I intend to go alone right now.

Hello Beauxman! I am eyeing this game as well! I am in Madison, WI, and would like to go see this game. I would like to meet whodats while up there, sit with them at the game perhaps. I intend to go alone right now.
I'm hoping other Whodats that live there or traveling there will chime in with some local info.

Hi all. My wife and I live in Ft Collins, CO and always attend 2 games per year. One home, one away. We’ve decided to do the Vikings game this year as our away game.
Just wondering if they’re are any Saints fans in Minnesota doing any type of pre game tailgating or after game drinking.
Maybe any other fans making the road trip and what section should everyone might be sitting in or if anyone is interested in some pre/post game festivities..who dat!!
HI Beauxman, I'm a long time Saints fan from Alberta Canada and have never been to a game. I'm heading to the game solo on Oct 28. Definitely interested in meeting up with some Saints fans for some pre/post game beers!!

Hi everyone, me and the wife will be up visiting her dad in Detroit that week and are also looking to go over for this game before coming back home to New Orleans. Would love to meet up at some point.

Anyone get any info on hotels, tickets and restaurants please post it back here so we can maybe bump into each other!

I'm staying in the Holiday Inn Express on 11th Street on downtown Minneapolis. Good reviews and good price, $170us/night. It's about a 20min walk or 6min drive to the stadium. Seems like there's lots of tickets on Stub hub or Ticketmaster. I grabbed a single for $220, not cheap but Lower bowl though. I'm up for beers if there's Saints fans around there. Cheers and Who Dat!!!

My husband and I are traveling form california. For game and my birthday. Want to pregame for sure never been so dont know where to go but will post if I hear

My wife and I will be coming up from the Gulf Coast (Mobile) to catch the game. We are leaving on a cruise Sunday and will return the morning of the 28th - we have a tight schedule but have a flight booked to get us to the game in time for some tailgating. Since we will be on a cruise, we will not be participating in this forum, but will def catch up in it when we return in hopes of seeing posts of some organized hangout/gatherings before the game!

Hey guys! A couple friends and I will be in minneapolis on sunday for the game. Anyone tailgating? Is there a good bar close by for a meetup?

Boarding a plane headed to Minnesota in a bit - any updates where any Who Dats will be hanging out before the game?

I am starting from the Holiday Express on 11th Street and walking to the stadium. I'll be checking out some bars along the way hopefully see some friendlies in Black & Gold!!
About to get in a plane...any updates on places to hangout before the game?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom