Saints vs. Atlanta (Anyone want to tailgate) {merged} (1 Viewer)

I just got my tickets. 4 in the lower level for $520. Whose got their tickets?

Bigchinguy, McNabb & myself are planning to start tailgating around 10:00-10:30am. I am cooking Gumbo and BCG will be bringing a Jambalaya and adult beverages. We are meeting up with some Falcons and Saints fans that we met at the 9/25 Atlanta game in N.O. They offered to return they hospitality by inviting us to come party with them next Sunday. For Falcons fans they are pretty cool. It's good to mix things up a little. Should be a lot of fun.

Where will you guys be tailgating? Do you want to try to get together with the rest of the Saints fans from SR that are going?

Staying at the Embassy Suites Centennial, but I always go to the game with Falcons fans so I doubt I'll join any SR people.

In my defense, the first ATL-NO game we saw together was '95. I'm not worried about Morten nailing 3 from 50+ this time.

I will be there with 2 other Saints fans who have season tickets. This is our first away game to go to this year. I sale food and one of the companies that I represent is Naturally Fresh. They have an executive suite there and they allowed me to get 3 tickets. We are staying at the Hyatt, and would love to meet up with anyone on Sat. or Sundy? Give me a shout!
Where is everyone tailgating?

Saintsaddicted, it looks like plans should become clear some time early next week. As of now I am just trying to stir up interest so that there will be a big group of us. The Saints fan with the bus is trying to decide what he wants to do, and hopefully that will be the central location. Keep watching this thread and hopefully it will keep you updated.

depends on what you are looking for...

I see you are 27, might I suggest:

Compound or Visions (still open?) High energy dance clubs (meat market)
Midtown -Cosmos, Leopard Lounge, East Andrews (buckhead), Darkhorse Tavern Cool hangouts (Meat Markets)
cool blues: northside tavern

they all are very close to your hotel

ok...I talked to my friend in Atlanta...he going to drive by the lot Saturday..I should know for sure soon if I'll be parking there.

OK...I just got off the phone with my friend...we are planning on going to the "blue" lot. Lets make that the meeting spot to tailgate...cars in the "yellow" lot. I'll be there about 10:30.

would make it hard for work have to be in Alpha at 7p., but i'd be there if could get a ticket and it not be a victim of flex scheduling bs.

Hopefully this will generate more interest this week... now that it is the next game.

Who's gonna be there?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom