Saints vs. Bengals (1 Viewer)

sarrail

Veteran
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Any WHO DAT fans going to Cincinnati? I'm with a group of 9 that will be there doing our Who Dat chant. Sure would be great to meet up and tailgate.

I have a group of 5 we will be hanging in Newport KY on riverboat row lots of bars and restaurants on that side of the river then take the Ferry over to the stadium on
Sunday.

I will be in that number. Notre Dame vs fla st on Saturday. Driving down from South bend early Sunday morning. Staying at the embassy suites river center Sunday night. Who Dat!

Any WHO DAT fans going to Cincinnati? I'm with a group of 9 that will be there doing our Who Dat chant. Sure would be great to meet up and tailgate.
I am going with a group of 5 or so. We are staying downtown either at Renaissance the Cincinnatian Hotel as have rooms at both trying to make a decision. We will be there Friday afternoon through Monday morning. Think we plan to hit up some of the breweries and other bars downtown and in Over the Rhine area but not sure about game day.

I’m taking the train down from Chicago overnight. I get in very early on Sunday. Leave late Sunday night. I’m up for whatever. PM me for my number.

I’ll be there with my daughter. We have some Cincy friends who are Bengals fans so will probably be tailgating at some place called Longworth Hall I think. If you see a guy with a 26 Deuce jersey and a young girl with a Morestead Jersey.....that’s us.

I’ll be there!!! Coming from Louisville, KY with a few bottles of Bourbon!!!

Ive decided to come down for this game! Anyone have an extra ticket for sale or want to split a pair?

Hubs and I are driving up from Nashville also. Please let me know if you know of a good spot to watch LSU Saturday night.

Based on brief chats with airport staff/people at the car rental, Saints’ fans are here in good numbers. All of the “touristy” places have been covered with black ‘n gold. Tomorrow should be interesting.

I drove over from WV last night. I’m in section 144 and will be walking around before the game, should anyone be out and about we may run into you.

Wow. We were in Section 144. Row 5. There was Saints fans everywhere. Was impressed

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom