Saints vs Bills Throwback Week 10 2017 (1 Viewer)

Being a Western New York native, I was obviously at this one. What a total drubbing. Enjoyable game the whole way. It was great being able to sit back, relax, and know they couldn't match up with our offensive line.

Iā€™d like to see another game in recent memory that looked like that. That was Varsity vs JV.

Just a Clinic put on by Armstead and the rest of the O-Line in this game.

Really one of the breakout games for Boom and Zoom (Kamara & Ingram).

Man I really miss Ingram!

That game showed one of the many ways that Sean Payton could beat you.

That spectacular running drive (starting at the 6 yd line!) begins around 49 minute mark.

We've had some downright awesome games against Buffalo in the Brees/Payton era.

Yep not the least of which was 2009 where they were the first of three straight against New York teams. By the time we finished that run with the Giants it was clear that we were a force to be reckoned with

That was one of my favorite games of the recent era. If you like it when your team just goes out and dominates another NFL team in every phase - and the lunchpail guys just bring it all day, that was the game for you.

I enjoyed it immensely.

That was the worst kind of domination in football. It's one thing to get out schemed and beat by fancy passing attacks. But when you know the run is coming and still can't stop it, that's total domination.

It's rare that you see that in the NFL.

That game showed one of the many ways that Sean Payton could beat you.

Especially with this Core group of guys.

If Alvin can stay healthy and with the addition of Sanders. This offense has the potential to be one of the best groups Sean has had.

Just gotta stay healthy

This is one of the most talented rosters I have ever seen on paper in all my years watching football.

There is literally an impact player on every level, on both sides of the ball.

This can be special year, if we get to play through

That spectacular running drive (starting at the 6 yd line!) begins around 49 minute mark.

We've had some downright awesome games against Buffalo in the Brees/Payton era.

10 plays 96 yards all on the ground. This is the football I love

being 1 1/2 hr from Bills stadium I have been to Bills vs Saints for over 30 yrs, anyone that was there remember the streaker at the end of the game:clapbig:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom