Saints vs Bills Video Preview (1 Viewer)

FootballCEO

Milne Raiders
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jUYTgxiiqZw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jUYTgxiiqZw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Enjoy guys and Thank You Saintsreport.com

Honestly, before today and especially before this video I was very worried about this game.... Quite honestly, I'm much more comfortable now.... I didnt know that the Bills were 2nd to last in the pass defense.

these guys are bumbling, mumbling, barely coherent idiots. That is five minutes of my life that I will never get back.

Tyler is actually wearing a double breasted suit? 1991 called and it wants its terrible style back. Seriously I like this weekly report.

I like the mini helmets.....Looks kind of funny when you're use to seeing standard size helmets on a desk....

.................................................................................................................uh

these guys are bumbling, mumbling, barely coherent idiots. That is five minutes of my life that I will never get back.
That wasn't horrible..............it was horrorrible........wow - how about a script or something????

The guy is picking the Bills.....cause it doesn't make sense!!! LMAO!

And they call us homers......??!

What the heck? I give these guys credit though, being made in someones room.
HA! He says "T.O. and Evans". I agree with Evans but T.O. is a shinking ship IMO.

Also take into consideration that they are creating 16 of these a week with short amounts of time to do the work. That's got to be a grueling pace for guys who don't have the resources and man power that ESPN or the NFLN has.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom