Saints vs. Bucs Gameday Updates 11-17-19 (1 Viewer)

Redjem

Editor, Writer, Podcast Host and SR Twitter Ninja
Staff member
Super Moderator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Good morning Who Dats and Happy Gameday!!! Today it's our Saints vs the Bucs in Tampa and we're looking to bounce back from last week's unexpected disaster. Kickoff is 12 noon ct on FOX. Prayers up for no injuries and a big win!! Who Dat!!!

WHO DAT?!!!

Morning, Red

Anyone a little bit nervous that we'll see more of the same . . .or we all optimistic this week ?
I'm optimistic because this is a really good football team. They already proved that with those 7 difficult wins. They also proved that they enjoyed their bye week way too much, came into that game unprepared and underestimated the Falcons. Got cocky and lazy, that's all it was. A big slice of humble pie is exactly what the dr ordered.

Whodat. Geaux Saints.

SP and the boys helped keep Dan Quinn in ATL last week. Hope Rivera does his part today. We need to keep him in the division!!!

Now back to business

Anyone a little bit nervous that we'll see more of the same . . .or we all optimistic this week ?
Hate to say it but I'm pretty pessimistic about today, been nervous about this game all week.

Drew struggles in Tampa, no Marshon Lattimore against a very good passing attack, and I'm fearful Payton will abandon the run game in the 1st quarter again against a very good Run Defense...

Drew struggles in Tampa,

I've heard this a few times but Drew's record as a Saint is 8-5 in Tampa and 8-5 in the Dome. So I wouldn't say he "struggles" in Tampa as opposed to playing the Bucs in the Dome.

I've heard this a few times but Drew's record as a Saint is 8-5 in Tampa and 8-5 in the Dome. So I wouldn't say he "struggles" in Tampa as opposed to playing the Bucs in the Dome.
You are correct overall since 2006 his record in Raymond-James is respectable. I'm going more off recent memory last 4 seasons. Last season he had a rough first Half, and definitely in 2016 he had a brutal game there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom