Saints vs Bucs Highlight Video (merged) (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Hey guys I won't be able to get the video up tongiht. I went watch the hornets win also woooo what a great weekend. I also have a project due tommorrow and a test on Tuesday. I will try to get the video up around 4ish tommorrow. Thanks for your patience guys and Geaux Saints!

The previous videos are great. We really appreciate it.

Thanks, Matt.

Living in Portland, Oregon, I rarely get to see my beloved Saints play. Your videos have been a great way for me to watch highlights. Plus, I love the music you choose for them.

Thanks again.

Dude the use of music with Jim's commentary, that was terrific, I really REALLY enjoyed that. Thanks very much!
Anytime I can hear Jim's commentary I get excited. It's tough having to listen to the national terrible broadcast announcers. I'd rewatch every game if I had Jim's voice recorded over onto the DVD. Thanks for doing that!

Dude the use of music with Jim's commentary, that was terrific, I really REALLY enjoyed that. Thanks very much!
Anytime I can hear Jim's commentary I get excited. It's tough having to listen to the national terrible broadcast announcers. I'd rewatch every game if I had Jim's voice recorded over onto the DVD. Thanks for doing that!

Totally agree, that was a very nice touch. Good work as always, man, and thanks for doing this!

Thanks, Mattgobear. I was out of pocket and appreciate the video. I thought in august I'd be overjoyed with six wins, so everything's gravy from now on. :=)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom