Saints vs Bucs Playoffs Gameday Updates 1-17-21 (1 Viewer)

Isn't there a Saints bar in Oceanside? Not sure if it is still open, but I remember it from 2 or so years ago.

I believe the owner was a Saints fan, but none of the people working there had a clue or cared.
Yep. It’s called “Dat Boy Good,” now owned by Miss Kim. So I see it written as “Miss Kim’s by Dat Boy Good”. Great place. I don’t usually go there for games but I did go there for the Indy game last year when Brees broke the TD record. Highly recommend it.

Even my new mouse is getting into it:

(I just got a new mouse for my computer and ON ITS OWN, it selects things off of my desktop and launches it!)

It selected the above while at the same time ESPN was having a segment on Brees and Brady - and the music was right in line with Moss moving his hand up and down. Looked like Moss had caught the fever, too!

Who Dat!

Time to Kick CHAMPIONSHIP Butt, Again!

Geaux Saints

Oh, BTW...

We Got This!

------

ETA:

Funny, the next video that plays automatically is:

Geaux Ceedy!!!

Last edited:
May our VooDoo spell cast away the evil spirits that have haunted our past playoff years and make the Saints stronger, faster, smarter, and more physical than the Bucs. May the Bucs have misfortune and errors throughout the game today. Raise our hands up and rejoice by saying Ashay! Ashay Ashay! WHO DAT!
i.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom