Article Saints vs. Bucs Round 2: Preview and Prediction (1 Viewer)

We basically blew them out in the first game. It was only close because of garbage time. So you can all but guarantee this one goes to the wire.

Part of me is worried. The other part of me remembers that Sean Payton rarely loses two games in a row and that Brees almost never has two "bad" games in a row.

Honestly, I'm less nervous about possibly being 7-3 than the crap storm the fanbase will turn into if Brees loses two of his first three games back after Bridgewater went 5-0.

We basically blew them out in the first game. It was only close because of garbage time. So you can all but guarantee this one goes to the wire.

Part of me is worried. The other part of me remembers that Sean Payton rarely loses two games in a row and that Brees almost never has two "bad" games in a row.

Honestly, I'm less nervous about possibly being 7-3 than the crap storm the fanbase will turn into if Brees loses two of his first three games back after Bridgewater went 5-0.
Expect Payton to exploit a few flaws in that Bucs defense tomorrow. Just watch.

Who returns kick-offs and who returns punts with Harris OUT?

I’m thinking either Taysom Hill or Washington on KR, and Ginn or AK taking fair catches on PR duty.

I got another feeling, "that tonight is gonna be a good nighhhtttt"!

The early day too!

Saints back baby & bruh!

Who Datting with the W, Saints win 38-16!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom