Saints vs Bucs (1 Viewer)

i will not take anything away from you guys being great fans,but.........
win something before you talk smack,i mean have ya'll even won a division?
ya'll have been the door mat of the league since your inception
ya'll get Reggie Bush and think that you are invinceable...hahhahahahaha
i will change my mind about your team if you win the south(and yes rather ya'll than the Falgoons)

lol, a lil bitter are we. Its ok brother we cant ALL be tied for the division.

and hey, regarding the door mat comment, times change and you all seem to be filling in for us rather nicely

Last edited:
BOO!!! is that the best you can do is some rehashed caddy talk,pathetic
ya'll are in our house now, be afraid very afraid

Actually you're in our house right this second. I will reiterate what SaintJ suggested to you above - read and understand the posting guidelines. Smack is not allowed on this board. But defending your team through good football discussion is allowed and encouraged.

Day 2 of Saints vs Bucs.

Fans and media calling for Gruden's job. Talking about no offensive power, no weapons to speak of. What has Gruden built on offense?

Gruden says he wants to win this game and go 3-1 for the second quarter of the season. Big game against a good team. They feel they were robbed the last game, should of won that one

jkeough must be tuning out what's being said around here and the previous games his bucs have played. Great defense, no offense. The last TD you scored was in NO (offense). maybe you will get it going again this sunday, but our Saints are mad about last week and will be ready!

I hope it's a Saints blow-out, but I have been a Saints fan far too long to know better.

man this is a harsh board....why no smack talk?
anyways i DO NOT wish injury upon any players,i would how ever like to see a great game, i wouldn't mind this game being the replay on the NFL network

good luck on sunday

BTW to all ya'll that are saying that your team has a chip on their shoulder,how do you think my Bucs are feeling right now? besides the game is in Tampa ya know

GO BUCS!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. not trying to offend anybody Mods

man this is a harsh board....why no smack talk?
anyways i DO NOT wish injury upon any players,i would how ever like to see a great game, i wouldn't mind this game being the replay on the NFL network

good luck on sunday

BTW to all ya'll that are saying that your team has a chip on their shoulder,how do you think my Bucs are feeling right now? besides the game is in Tampa ya know

GO BUCS!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. not trying to offend anybody Mods

Members are allowed to talk all the smack they want to each other, but don't get overboard with it.

Also we may be utilizing our Rep points alot more soon to determine who we actually should ignore, pay attention to or give respect to so just be careful of that, this takes some of the slack off the mods

Members are allowed to talk all the smack they want to each other, but don't get overboard with it.

Also we may be utilizing our Rep points alot more soon to determine who we actually should ignore, pay attention to or give respect to so just be careful of that, this takes some of the slack off the mods

where are these rep points that you speak of?

If we make the proper coaching moves to stop the run and make Gradkowski throw the ball, we will wind pretty easily. That is if our DBs don't let Gradkowski look like a world beater like last game. Oh yeah and if we do lose at least Fujita will be happy that the stands will be full in the 4th quarter.

I'd say our superior coaching will match their home field advantage to make a bloody tight game. Added time to prepare for Gradkowski will hopefully be the deciding factor. Look forward to the same score from my last visit there 17-14 Saints.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom