Saints vs Bucs (1 Viewer)

Big $

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
We lost a game that we could have won. Were 5-2 and that is much better than I expected. Two losses, let's move on!

I live in Tampa amd want to send updates each day this week from what the area is saying about our matchup this week.

So far, the city respects the Saints as the dominant team in the NFC South and they view the Saints as the team to catch, escpecially with the Carolina meltdown last night.

We should expect a heavy dose of running from this bucs team next week. It is all over the local media about how the bucs only ran 8 times vs NYG and they need to run in order to win games. I expect this kind of talk all week and should see a strong run emphasis at the game on Sunday.

Anyone going to be at the game Sunday?

I'll be there section 339 front row (right above the home depot sign) wearing a Bush jersey!! Can't wait!!

I say... Let's start Danny Clark this week! Put him in there on 1st and 2nd down, and if they end up in 3rd and long... bring in Simoneau. Caddy had over 100 on us last time around, and if he is able to get off like that then T.B. will be in this game until the end.

Bucs fan? That's pretty weak.
yes i am a Bucs fan,but this time the game is in Tampa and ya'll really dont stand a chance this time,Caddy will run all over you again,the Defense is back and no more giving up touchdowns on punt returns

From what im getting from Co-workers here at work, they already ready to give up on the season after that loss last week and start on a fresh slate, they could careless if the buc's win against the Saints next week, of course it'll be bragging rights for spoiling but they pretty much counted the season out and are already watching perspectives in the drafts.

Everybody here has hung up they're Buc's Jersey's and the Lightening Jerseys are on they're back, around Saturday i'll see the buc hats and some T-shirts back on, right now though Fan base is weakend.

We gonna repo your Cadillac and give you a load of Bush....and Deuce.

Of course i have some friends here that are very optimisitic and want to beat the snot out of the saints and feel they have a fighting chance since they nearly did it at our home.
Im at work now and wearing my Saints jersey Reppin my Team through good and bad, But the Buc's have nothing to brag about so im not getting any beef from anyone today lol

By the way i work 4 mins away from the Buc's Training facility and i always drive around the RayJay and they're Facility to get to and from work, i wear my Saints gear all the time and play some Saints Fight music alot lol, especially the Baby boy Saints remix. Doing it even more now than ever since we play them this weekend.

anyone here that lives in tampa should be able to recognize me if you pass that way, im the one in the Grey Buick with Music real loud all the time and can never find me without some type of Saints gear on me..

Last edited:
yes i am a Bucs fan,but this time the game is in Tampa and ya'll really dont stand a chance this time,Caddy will run all over you again,the Defense is back and no more giving up touchdowns on punt returns

We don't stand a chance? Against the 1-win Bucs? Suuuuuure. The defense is back? Minus Booger McFarland? Suuuuure. Deuce is going to shred that run D... Caddy may get his yards, but it won't be enough.

Saints 27 Bucs 13

Actually im scared about this game, last meeting it was a close game and we had a pretty healthy team and we had home field advantage, Now we have VERY DESPERATE and hungry Division Team, At they're home, and some Nicked up players thats not gonna be 100% this weekend.

Im gonna still love my team to death regardless of the outcome.
I'll be at the game of course, Oddly with alot of my friends (Which are buc fans). Hopefully i find some other saints fans there.

If the Saints have any sense of pride, they will come out like a team possessed.

This is another vote to see Danny Clarke this week. Our run defense looked poor again. let's see what he can do. I would also like to see Dejune Groce in on nickel and dime packages.

I love your confidence, but I think we both know who the better team is. No more last second victories for u guys especially from the officiating crew (not a catch vs cincy)!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom