Saints vs. Chargers 2019: The View From Section 124 (1 Viewer)

• Admin
1566430341141.png

By Wallace Delery | Canal Street Chronicles

The New Orleans Saints traveled out to my backyard of Los Angeles, California this past week, having taken part in joint practices with the Los Angeles Chargers in Orange County, and culminating with a preseason game in the Chargers’ surrogate home in Carson. I’ve had the great fortune to see the Saints play five times in Southern California since the 2016 season after they hadn’t been to the region for a very long time. I’ve given recaps for those games at San Diego (Week 4) ‘16, at Los Angeles (preseason) ‘17, at Los Angeles (Week 12) ‘17, and at Los Angeles (preseason) ‘18.

This may be the last time the Saints play at Dignity Health Sports Park, as the Chargers are set to move into their massive new Inglewood venue with the Rams in 2020. I’ll miss seeing the Saints in this quaint venue, enjoying the chance to get up close with the team in ways that could not be afforded in usual NFL stadiums and will most certainly be impossible in LA’s upcoming mega-stadium. Much like seeing your favorite musical act in a tiny club, rather than the local arena, this was a unique change of scenery.

Here we go with my view from Section 124 in the fourth row of the end zone near the Saints sideline

Full Story - CSC

Dan

Dan

Admin

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom