Saints -vs- Cowboys (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Is anyone else sick of all the Romo talk? I mean the guy started what...4 or 5 games? Yes he has looked good but still lacks experience. I can't wait till the Saints beat the Boys to see what everyone thinks of them then.

Happens all the time in dallas with every position one good game for a player and he will be on every pre game shows interview. Thats why i have always and will always hate the cowgirls.I think if one of my sons ended up being drafted by them i would still hate em.

Is anyone else sick of all the Romo talk? I mean the guy started what...4 or 5 games? Yes he has looked good but still lacks experience. I can't wait till the Saints beat the Boys to see what everyone thinks of them then.

Get used to it... He's the new "fresh face" QB who's had immediate success in the NFL. Plus, he's a Cowboy. If the Cowboys weren't winning, he'd be an after thought right now...

Much of the same happened to AB in 2000.

one good thing is the jerry jones was against him playing and wanted to stick with bledsoe, anything that proves him wrong im good with.

ill worry about romo in a week or so, hopefully smith and grant will shut him down, their recievers dont match up well with oour secondary.

San Fran first though, thats what we need to worry about today

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom