Saints VS Dallas (1 Viewer)

jahsoul

new saint born 7/17/07
Reaction score
Me and my cousin are going to the Dallas game this year. We have 4 total that are going. Is anyone else here committed that wants to get tickets with us? We are planning on buying tickets next week. We are at 4....I'd like to get 8 or even 10 tickets together. Let me know.

Well, my cousin wants to stay on Saints side. And keep the tickets anywhere under 300

Dallas tickets available
I have the following tickets available: (price is for the pair)

Sect 426 Row 1 seats 5 & 6 $255 -- Sold

Sect 430 Row 1 seats 11 & 12 $255

Sect 451 Row 2 seats 11 & 12 $240

Send pm or text/call 985-212-0071.. tickets will be emailed at time of sale

Mike

Just booked my rooms at the Holiday Inn in Bedford. It's 15 minutes north of the stadium.

Please let us know if someone has plans on getting a group of seats together. Right now I need 2 Tickets...

I have 10 people in my group. I have been looking for a group of 10. i might look for a group of 12. We are looking from between 150-190 on the Saints side at the upper deck.

We are also looking to meet up and find a tailgate somewhere.

Just booked my rooms at the Holiday Inn in Bedford. It's 15 minutes north of the stadium.

I have a group of 10 coming. Do you or anyone know how tailgating works in the stadium parking lot? I don'tindustry buying parking passes and setting up, but I dont know where to buy it. Or if someone is throwing the party, we can just join them.

We just reserved our room at townplace suites Dt Fort Worth...2 of us from mandeville driving up....we are in as well if y'all buying group tix together.. Let us know soon tho as tix will shoot up sky high if Dallas goes a whopping 1-0....

We just reserved our room at townplace suites Dt Fort Worth...2 of us from mandeville driving up....we are in as well if y'all buying group tix together.. Let us know soon tho as tix will shoot up sky high if Dallas goes a whopping 1-0....

I got my tickets already. Maybe you can get with Tommy boy and playboi and get some together. I ended up getting 10 together. Let's definitely tailgate there

Yeah, we already bought tickets. Got 6 together in section 404, row 1. Hope to see some fellow WHO DATS in the area!

Are yall planning on tailgating? We are looking to meet up with saints fans before the game. We can pitch in if someone wants to get something together.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom