Saints VS Dallas (1 Viewer)

I've got about 10 people going from Lafayette. My brother-in-law just bought an RV and is thinking of throwing in and taking his RV. Just need to figure out where to park it. We found that there is RV parking available at the stadium but for this particular game it's sold out. Anyone know of any other options for RV tailgating near the stadium? We'd love to be able to make this happen and get all of the Who Dats to join us. We'd probably cook a big gumbo. We're hoping to be able to park the RV for 2 night(the Saturday and Sunday night) and make a weekend out of it.

Me and my cousin are going to the Dallas game this year. We have 4 total that are going. Is anyone else here committed that wants to get tickets with us? We are planning on buying tickets next week. We are at 4....I'd like to get 8 or even 10 tickets together. Let me know.

Six of us are going. Got our tickets in section 440.

I've got about 10 people going from Lafayette. My brother-in-law just bought an RV and is thinking of throwing in and taking his RV. Just need to figure out where to park it. We found that there is RV parking available at the stadium but for this particular game it's sold out. Anyone know of any other options for RV tailgating near the stadium? We'd love to be able to make this happen and get all of the Who Dats to join us. We'd probably cook a big gumbo. We're hoping to be able to park the RV for 2 night(the Saturday and Sunday night) and make a weekend out of it.

I went in 2010, there are a lot of businesses around the stadium that have parking available. Here is one available 1010 Collins | Dallas Cowboys Tailgating + Cowboys Stadium Parking | Arlington, Texas

Will be there, sec 405 Row 1, any specific place I need to park with other Saints fans!!??

anyone have two tickets in a block they may have for Saints fans? I need two for wife and myself.

Also looking for a place to stay, seems the options are dwindling fast.

Thanks

We have 13 going. What bar are we taking over on Saturday night? Where and what to do out there. What about tailgating? Wheres the place to be pre-game?

We have 13 going. What bar are we taking over on Saturday night? Where and what to do out there. What about tailgating? Wheres the place to be pre-game?

It's going to be a crazy day. Arkansas and A & M play that Saturday in Dallas.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom