Saints VS Dallas (1 Viewer)

For those going to CiCi's tailgate, need to start a list...need a grill or two...I'll bring wings, sausage, pp, napkins, ice chest w/bevs etc...

I'm bring tent, some chairs. Maybe table. Small grill, beer, some food. Not sure what kind yet.

My wife and I will be fling in on Friday and would really like to hang out with some WHO DAT fans. We will try and get to the CiCi tailgate party. I can donate money to whoever I need to.

There going to be some sort of landmark/identifier so we know which group is the SR group?

There going to be some sort of landmark/identifier so we know which group is the SR group?

If you're asking about at CiCi's then I guess look for the group parked by the grass since that's where we are trying for. I'll have my Saints car out there you could look for.

Could also look for a black and gold american flag with fleur de lis as the stars.

Attachments

• 601346_296064640587326_8598196562866602543_n.jpg
    601346_296064640587326_8598196562866602543_n.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 7
If you're asking about at CiCi's then I guess look for the group parked by the grass since that's where we are trying for. I'll have my Saints car out there you could look for.

Could also look for a black and gold american flag with fleur de lis as the stars.
<insert joke of choie regarding looking for the lady> :hihi:

Look forward to meeting ya'll Sunday.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom