Saints vs Eagles Gameday Updates (1 Viewer)

I am in the road and didn’t have time to search, BUT I thought I read that Brees sees the recivers better in the white jerseys....
....I am not sure, but I feel like we have worn black a lot less this season....

Here’s to a great day in the white jerseys and take it to the eagles!!!!

I am in the road and didn’t have time to search, BUT I thought I read that Brees sees the recivers better in the white jerseys....
....I am not sure, but I feel like we have worn black a lot less this season....

Lots of data also shows that teams wearing lighter color uniforms get called for less penalties.

It’s only the second time we’ve worn white at home this year, we just had a lot of road games early in the year. Usually at this point in the season we’d be wearing our black jerseys for the first or second time.

I thought this game was at noon and not at 3:30 oops, lol.

It was at noon until they flexed it about two weeks ago.

I want to embarrass the Eagles today and completely knock them out of playoff contention. Cause IMO like Kamara feels that due to that Viking Hail Mary type play, the Eagles stole our ring last year!

My prediction: Saints win big 41-17

Why is Te’o continuously a healthy scratch? Frankly he’s not bad

Why is Te’o continuously a healthy scratch? Frankly he’s not bad
Because we probably won't need him till Dallas and Carolina for depth to defend the run. Davis being a 3 down back has made him useless due to his skill set.

I want to embarrass the Eagles today and completely knock them out of playoff contention. Cause IMO like Kamara feels that due to that Viking Hail Mary type play, the Eagles stole our ring last year!

My prediction: Saints win big 41-17

You're score prediction was a little off ? but we won big!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom