Saints vs Falcons Gameday Updates 11-10-19 (1 Viewer)

Who Dat from my hometown of Ravenswood, WV; a small town 30 miles from Joe Burrow's hometown of Athens, OH and Sean Payton's fiancee's hometown of Parkersburg, WV.
Goodness gracious. You might even have heard of Reedsville, Ohio across from Belleville, WV. My ancestors came from Reedsville.

Goodness gracious. You might even have heard of Reedsville, Ohio across from Belleville, WV. My ancestors came from Reedsville.
Of course! I go through Belleville all the time when going to and from Parkersburg. There was a major tornado that hit Reedsville several years ago and did some damage, crossed the river, and killed my church choir director's uncle in Belleville.

Of course! I go through Belleville all the time when going to and from Parkersburg. There was a major tornado that hit Reedsville several years ago and did some damage, crossed the river, and killed my church choir director's uncle in Belleville.

How awful. I had no idea. I don't think any family is still there, but what a terrible sight for the few people who live there.

WHODAT?!!!!

Im here in the dome and ready for kickoff.

Anyone have a steaming link I can watch on my phone? My game pass international only works on my laptop and I don’t have that right now

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom