Saints vs. Falcons Week 13 Preview (1 Viewer)

DerrickB

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
It's round two of the Saints versus Falcons rivalry. Can the Saints go for the sweep? Saints vs. Falcons Week 13 Preview.

well I feel like even the Falcons are smart enough to leave an extra blocker in most of the time. So I really feel like this one will come down to our corners and its not a great week to have them tested with two likely out. I think they will be in it until late. I am most interested in how well we secure the ball and how CJGJ is used on D. Another big game by him could be the deciding factor.

Why does everyone think the Falcons will score so much? This defense is gonna feast on Ryan again, he's probably still scared from the last meeting.

I've got 23-20.

Btw we aren't guaranteed the playoffs by simply beating Atlanta. We would still need help this weekend.

Anyone know where i can live stream the game? My lovely cable company pulled the station that carries the game.

I've got 23-20.

Btw we aren't guaranteed the playoffs by simply beating Atlanta. We would still need help this weekend.
Only from the Lions beating the Bears. As bad as the Lions have been; and they have been bad enough to get HC Matt Patricia and their GM fired; the Bears have lost 5 games in a row now, and DO NOT HAVE A COMPETENT QB.

One of those teams will likely win by default.

Why does everyone think the Falcons will score so much? This defense is gonna feast on Ryan again, he's probably still scared from the last meeting.
21 is not that much.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom