Saints vs Giants (1 Viewer)

jbran

Rookie
Reaction score
I swear that during the broadcast of the Falcon's game last week, Fox showed a graphic that had the game vs the Giants listed as moved to the 3:15 time slot. I've looked everywhere trying to confirm this. Am I imagining things?

i believe i recall that as well. i'm pretty sure you are right. i'm not for certain though.

I saw it as well, but haven't seen anything official...

It is BS that they don't make the Giants play us at Home this year. We could even out last years home field advantage!!!

Something so easy to fix NFL Commish

I saw that too. They advertised it several times and called it: "FOX's handpicked games".

It is BS that they don't make the Giants play us at Home this year. We could even out last years home field advantage!!!

Didn't you hear, they were going to hang another banner up that says "welcome home Saints" and let our cheerleaders come to the game and call it a Saints home game. We are all set!

ya struck me as really odd that they didn't make the giants game a home game for us. Seems like common sense to me, oh well.

Out of the 4 handpicked Fox games, 3 of them were Giants games. Everyone but the Dallas-Giants game. They picked us, Philly, and someone else against the Giants. NY market anyone?

Out of the 4 handpicked Fox games, 3 of them were Giants games. Everyone but the Dallas-Giants game. They picked us, Philly, and someone else against the Giants. NY market anyone?

I believe someone posted earlier in the week an excerpt from a letter thay had received from the Saints (Greg Suite) stating the Giants/Saints game would not be moved. I might be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure I read it.

I complained earlier this year when we had to play the Packers in their home again this year.

Now, the NYG two years in a row.

There is no justice. Or is this a conspiracy?

ddd (Just kidding about the conspiracy. Not about the justice.)

I don't agree. The Giants were not at fault. I didn't like the away "home" game either but let's get over it.

I just hope I can get the tickets from my contact. I couldn't care less what time as long as I don't miss it.

Yeah, I also remember reading somewhere that CBS has the nationally televised afternoon game that week so leaving the Saints/Giants game where it is makes more sense, if that's their "hand-picked" game, since showing it in the afternoon will give it a smaller audience.

-Z

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom