@ Seahawks 9/22 (1 Viewer)

whodat649

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Me and my stepfather take an annual road trip to go watch our boys play ball and this year we’re doing Seattle. I’m not sure if a threat has been posted already but we’re looking to get together with other saints fans that will be there that weekend and what sections you’ll be buying tickets for that game

My daughter and I will be attending this game as well as Los Angeles.

Me and my stepfather take an annual road trip to go watch our boys play ball and this year we’re doing Seattle. I’m not sure if a threat has been posted already but we’re looking to get together with other saints fans that will be there that weekend and what sections you’ll be buying tickets for that game
The wife and I are flying up from NOLA for this game but haven't purchased tickets yet. I was debating Hawks Nest (their crazy section) or some sideline uppers.

also, the LSU alumni chapter of Seattle will be hosting an LSU watch party the day before for the LSU@Vandy game (like they do every Saturday) and they also discussed putting together a tailgate for the Saints game

also, the LSU alumni chapter of Seattle will be hosting an LSU watch party the day before for the LSU@Vandy game (like they do every Saturday) and they also discussed putting together a tailgate for the Saints game
Keep me in the loop about the Tailgate! Did you have to get a late flight out on Friday?

I'll be going. I hope Seahawks fans aren't nice. There was a thread in the SSF earlier this year saying Seahawks fans can be as bad as Bears and Eagles fans.

I would like to stay in the loop. There are 4 of us going the game. And would love to go to the tailgate

We are looking forward to trip. We have a group of 5-6 coming from Nawlins, one from Los Angeles meeting us, and my son lives in Seattle. The flights right now look pretty good, especially flying in by Thursday. I tried to find a Saints Bar there a year ago last September, and found nothing, but I think that there is a brewery in Auburn, WA (25 miles south of Seattle) that is Saints friendly. It's called GeauxBrewery. Then, New Orleans singer Andrew Duhon has a show at the Sunset Tavern in Ballard (just north of city center) on Friday night. He is fantastic. Come over and show your support. We will be looking at tickets in the next few weeks, and will report back anything interesting we find. Seattle and the surrounding islands and mountains are beautiful, and the weather in late September is usually pretty good. The transportation system is really good there, especially the light rail, which can get you from south of airport, all the way up to UW.

Keep us posted in the tailgate. I hope to have my tickets by end of next week.

I purchased a pair in section 118, same corner end zone the Saints come in/out of!

We just bought 2 tickets in Section 339, Row S. I think the other 4 people in our group will buy tickets in that same section. I will keep checking in looking for tailgate information, but right now we are scheduled to see a bunch of good music Thursday, Friday and Sunday night, and hit Bainbridge Island on Saturday.

Anyone bought paper tickets? Got mine on VividSeats and Seattle seems to use a "RIFD ticket" which I've never seen before. There's no barcode. I kind of peeled a bit of one of my tickets though thinking it was the barcode and the seller just had it marked off to protect the ticket...hopefully I didn't damage it to the point of no entry!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom