@ Seahawks 9/22 (2 Viewers)

Who are y’all going to see music wise? I’d like to go see Bob Seger while there!
We just bought 2 tickets in Section 339, Row S. I think the other 4 people in our group will buy tickets in that same section. I will keep checking in looking for tailgate information, but right now we are scheduled to see a bunch of good music Thursday, Friday and Sunday night, and hit Bainbridge Island on Saturday.

Bob Seger playing in Tacoma, which is a bit more south than we want to go. We will most likely see California Honeydrops on Thursday, Andrew Duhon on Friday, and Fontaines DC on Sunday. All of them are playing either in or around downtown Seattle or in Ballard. Bainbridge Island during the day on Saturday.

Quick update. I have been in touch with Jennifer of the LSU Alumni Chapter in Seattle. She advises that the LSU Watch Party will be at Canterbury Ale House. It is the go to spot for both LSU and Alabama alums. They are also working on something for Saints tailgate, but do not have the details yet. I will post you guys as more information is available.

This is the list of what events I know about so far related to Saints/LSU in Seattle around the Sept 22 game.
Friday afternoon - Geaux Brewing - Auburn, WA - Zach & Deuce will be there from 2-5 pm.
Friday night - Andrew Duhon @ Sunset Tavern - 9pm - Ballard area
Saturday - LSU watch party hosted by LSU Alumni at Canterbury Ale House - Greenlake area
Sunday - LSU Alumni supposed to be working on a tailgate pre game. Details not yet available.
I will send out an update on the Monday or Tuesday before the game.
Party on Who Dats. The weather looks to be awesome, and we will be ready.

I live in Washington and will be driving up to Seattle for this game. Thanks for the information. We already bought our tickets. WHO DAT!?

This is the list of what events I know about so far related to Saints/LSU in Seattle around the Sept 22 game.
Friday afternoon - Geaux Brewing - Auburn, WA - Zach & Deuce will be there from 2-5 pm.
Friday night - Andrew Duhon @ Sunset Tavern - 9pm - Ballard area
Saturday - LSU watch party hosted by LSU Alumni at Canterbury Ale House - Greenlake area
Sunday - LSU Alumni supposed to be working on a tailgate pre game. Details not yet available.
I will send out an update on the Monday or Tuesday before the game.
Party on Who Dats. The weather looks to be awesome, and we will be ready.
I'll be there.

Here are some tips on the weekend:
1.) FRIDAY - Geaux Brewing is kicking off the weekend with a huge Saints party on Friday in Auburn. They will have Saints special guests, fantastic PNW brewed beer, and plenty fun for all. Be sure to check out there Facebook page for more details.
2.) SATURDAY - 9:00 AM LSU watch party Canterbury Ale House. Doors will open at 8:30. I encourage everyone to get there EARLY. Please anticipate standing room only. I would leave pets and smaller tigers at home if you can. We are not only expecting a huge turn out of LSU fans (GEAUX us), but Wisconsin and BAMA also have 9:00 kick offs (yes we share a bar with BAMA please don't mind me for the 10,000 time). The bar will be serving breakfast and plenty of drinks. We will have a designated LSU section. Please give the servers a break when you first walk in as I can imagine they are going to be bombarded at the beginning of the game. There will be plenty of Tigers in town for the Seahawks game so lets show them some Seattle Tiger fun!
3.) Sunday - After many failed attempts to securing a private tailgate, we are going a different direction. Let's "Take Over" two bars in Pioneer Square. Meet all your fellow Saints Fans at either Central Saloon or JM Cafe. Both bars are on the same block so let's make our own Saints block party! If you are not going to the game, Geaux Brewing will basically be be like you are at the game so watch there.

If anyone has any questions, please reach out. Again there will be A LOT of Tigers/Saints fans in town this weekend. Keep an eye for our people!

This comes from Jennifer of the LSU Alumni Chapter in Seattle. If on Facebook, you can search for them at Seattle Tigers.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom