Saints Vs Jets 1995 (1 Viewer)

Bala Lowkz

Who Dat Supporter.!!
Reaction score
Anybody have any footage from this game, or atleast a link to where I can see it?

I remember that game. We shut the Jets out 12-0 @ New York I think. Why do you want to see it OP? Just wondering

I remember that game. We shut the Jets out 12-0 @ New York I think. Why do you want to see it OP? Just wondering

I'm going to download it to my hard drive so I can make a youtube video for it. I wont even mention anything football related so it won't get deleted by goodells goons. I actually just want to troll some Jets fans. lol.

Weren't you the one requesting Jets Fail gifs? Man, you got a serious axe to grind with those jets fans lol. Have fun

Weren't you the one requesting Jets Fail gifs? Man, you got a serious axe to grind with those jets fans lol. Have fun

Yeah lol. It's just friendly football arguments. NOt no your team sucks type of stuff. But battling out with Jets fans is about as easy as a Drew Brees touchdown. They have so many gifs that are embarrassing it's ridiculous.

I'm going to download it to my hard drive so I can make a youtube video for it. I wont even mention anything football related so it won't get deleted by goodells goons. I actually just want to troll some Jets fans. lol.

Some people have way too much time on their hands.

I was at that game. The temperature with the wind chill was in the single digits...

I was at that game. The temperature with the wind chill was in the single digits...

I was at that game as well. Rick Venturi was the interim head coach and it was numbingly cold that day. December 24th, 1995. Wow. I think both teams were walking into that game 2-12 and the first touchdown wasn't until the fourth quarter.

Took me days to warm up.....

While you are grinding that axe - remind your Jets fans that in 1980 the Saints beat the Jets 21-20 in a blizzard. It was the Saints only win that season...

Was that the one where Sam Mills (or was it Rickey?) just took the ball out of the QB's arm and ran the other way for a TD?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom