Saints vs Jets video preview (NFL.COM) (1 Viewer)

Just another love fest over the Jets and their defense and Sanchez. Don't bother watching it.

That video of Vilma coming off the sideline and sticking Sean Payton really hard in the shoulder and sayning, "Lets GO Sean!" cracks me up every time! If you watch it closely, Payton really gets ticked off. He yells back at Vilma, "Let's GO! Let's GO! I'm READY!" Ha! I love it!!!

I'd like for them to explain to me how Revis is going to cover Colston, Henderson, Meachem, Moore, Shockey, David Thomas, Pierre Thomas, Reggie Bush and Heath Evans all at the same time?

That video of Vilma coming off the sideline and sticking Sean Payton really hard in the shoulder and sayning, "Lets GO Sean!" cracks me up every time! If you watch it closely, Payton really gets ticked off. He yells back at Vilma, "Let's GO! Let's GO! I'm READY!" Ha! I love it!!!

That might go back to an incident last year. I don't remember what game it was, but NFL Films caught a moment where Payton (really fired up) smacked Vilma in the chest while Vilma was warming up. Vilma (obviously taken off guard) didn't share in Sean's enthusiasm and reacted a little strangely.

My favorite part as well. It sounded like Vilma was being respectful and said "Sir" instead of "Sean, but I think your right... Great clip.

Just another love fest over the Jets and their defense and Sanchez. Don't bother watching it.

Wow that was kind of a blatant love fest, I expect more from NFL official media. Now I hope we lay 500 yards down and beat them by 20+.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom