Saints vs Jets Video Preview (1 Viewer)

FootballCEO

Milne Raiders
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UNXj7lEb8V4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UNXj7lEb8V4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

A little early, but Here you go! As always, thank you Saintsreport!!

They keep saying the Jets D gave up 11points/game.......the fact is, the Saints D also gave up 11 points/game......but no one mentions that!

In 3 games, the Saints D gave up 13 points against the Lions....20 points against the Eagles......and shut out the Bills......that's 33 points in 3 games, if my memory serves me well....

no national outlets i've heard so far has mentioned how improved the saints defense has playd. yeah their defense may be just as good as our offense, but our defense is superior to their offense!
i don't see a rookie qb, especially one with only a hand full of college starts, beating this defense.

They're a little rough around the edges, but you can tell they actually did their research.

I wonder if there was even anything in those mugs?:shrug:

"The Saints are so focused on remaining unbeaten that 'no added motivation will be needed.' "

I've been hearing the F-word thrown around alot lately ("focus," not the GW variety) and watching the games, it's beginning to shine through. We're making a lot less mistakes, and putting outselves in position to force them from the opposition, and then capitalize on them. We're holding people accountable, and we've turned to new playmakers at trouble areas which have suddenly become strengths for the team.

The team seems all-in this year, and it's showing in the standings. That's as "for real" as it gets.

I agree defense usually beats offense. But not when the team w/ the great O has an above average D as well and the team w/ the great D has an average O, w/ a rookie QB, a struggling running game and on the road.

They keep saying the Jets D gave up 11points/game.......the fact is, the Saints D also gave up 11 points/game......but no one mentions that!

In 3 games, the Saints D gave up 13 points against the Lions....20 points against the Eagles......and shut out the Bills......that's 33 points in 3 games, if my memory serves me well....

The Saints have actually given up 13 ppg... they gave up 20 to Detroit... 20 to Philly... and 0 to Buffalo.

I know what you mean about that Detroit game, and how the ST set them up for 2 scores, but we gotta count those.

I'd still prefer our defense because we actually take the ball away from the opponents at a higher rate.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom