Match Up Saints vs Lions what are the keys to victory? (1 Viewer)

jasonsw

VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
1. Find a way to get Taysom involved in the offense early on. Make lions key on someone else besides Kamara.

2. Take advantage of the Lions soft run defense.

3. Pressure Stafford into mistakes. History has shown that Stafford can be forced into making mistakes once he feels frustrated and wants to force a play that he should have otherwise not attempted.

What say you are the keys to victory?

Last edited:
Actually defend the TE. Hockenson & the other TE’s on our schedule must be so happy to see us. “You get a TD! You get a TD! Everybody gets a TD!”
I bet Oprah didn't think her Quote would of been so infamous thats its used many years later.

I'm hoping the Lions defense will bo so generous it'll like an ATM machine that's just spewing out money.

Feed Murray, even in the passing game. Put in a QB that isn't afraid, or should I say apprehensive, to throw further than the first down marker. Clean up the PI calls. Defend the bootleg pass to the TE in the flat.

Last edited:
not giving up 30+ points on defense for the third week in a row.

Someone not named Kamara to step up and make some plays on offense.

As long as Sean Payton is calling plays I've given up on him having a run heavy ga6plan which is exactly what he needs to do given the Lions struggle defending it.
The other key is the answer to the following question from a talent standpoint....Will the Saints defense please step up?...Cam Jordan needs to get back to his dominant sel. If Lattimore is really worthy of being called a shutdown corner then do exactly that to Galloway or Jones Jr. And do it consistently!!!!
Dennis Allen...call defense according to your personnel strengths. If Jackrabbit is better in press coverage then ding let him do that. And stop the grabbing Jackrabbit!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom