Saints vs LSU tickets (1 Viewer)

Shrimpnose

Selector
Reaction score
I guess I can take this to ticket exchange after I get a reply, but just for curiosity sake how would you compare the value of each: a 50 yrd line upper box Saints season ticket and a 50 yrd line LSU season ticket. If there was to be a trade involved, what would be fair. BTW, my 5th row upper box tics go for $1125 ea...I have five and am willing to trade two for comparable LSU tickets with rights to be discussed...:scratch:

I think Saints tickets are more valuable personally...You could probably sell rights to your Saints tickets for about 10 grand, I'm will to sell my season tickets but I am keeping the rights.

I have heard of people selling their tickets to LSU games for well over $10k. Most folks who sit in a comparable area wouldn't sell their tickets for any price. They'd let their home foreclose before surrendering their LSU tickets.

So, you are saying my saints rights for two tickets would equal the same for LSU? I mean, I'd still have 3 left...

Not exactly. I'm saying that their face value is simply nothing more than what you paid for the ticket. The actual value is set by you. If the seats are comparable and actual ticket costs are the same, it sounds like a good deal to me. If you're not going to miss those Saints tickets, I'd say give it a shot foe a season and see how it works out.

Where are the LSU tickets located?

It all depends on how the teams are doing. Going into this year, I'd think the LSU tickets are more valuable but that could change with a couple of losses by the Tigers.

Can't you still buy single game LSU tickets or are they sold out to season tickets. I know my dad has season tickets and was able to add more last season. If they are cheap seats, I am sure that would make a difference.

How much tickets are worth is a game to game, season to season question.

An LSU/Alabama ticket next year on the fifty will cost way more on stubhub or ebay than most any Saints game. If the Saints are in the hunt at the end of the season, those ticket prices will jump.

It really depends on the game. I would rather go see most any Saints game over an LSU/ Tennessee State game. I would rather see an LSU/Florida or LSU/Georgia or LSU/Auburn game over most any Saints game.

It really kind of depends on the game. The season opener for the saints is usually a lot of fun and the value of saints tickets builds a lot as the season goes on IF they are winning.

Can't you still buy single game LSU tickets or are they sold out to season tickets. I know my dad has season tickets and was able to add more last season. If they are cheap seats, I am sure that would make a difference.

Depends on which game.If its a sec game or any other good school you have no chance of getting tickets.If its say Northern Arizona-enjoy the game.

If you get on the phone early the day single game tickets go one sale, you might get lucky and snag a nose-bleed seat to see an SEC team. However, the seat will have you longing for the Superdome Terrace. That's okay, though. It's all about the tailgating. You don't have to go to the game at all, but if you want to you can usually find a ticket outside.

I think Saints tickets are more valuable personally...You could probably sell rights to your Saints tickets for about 10 grand, I'm will to sell my season tickets but I am keeping the rights.

You've obviously never been to Tiger Stadium for a game. They put over 90,000 people in that place, every year, all year. You can't get a ticket unless you sell your 1st born...

For the record, I'd rather catch a Saints game than a Tigers game, and I live here in BR. I just like the NFL better than the NCAA. But I'm just telling it like it is....Tiger Statium will fill up, I don't care if they enlarge it (again) for another 10 or 20 thousand...

Single game tickets, you might get an offer, but the full season.... I doubt someone with comparable tickets too yours in the Superdome, would give up Season Tickets at Death Valley straight up.....

LSU definitely delivers a much better product on the field IMO, but you have to factor in that Tiger stadium packs in WAY more people than the DOME. The tickets aren't as rare.

I think MLU has it right, they are about equal in value, you should try it for a year and see if you like it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom