Saints vs NFC East, interesting fact (1 Viewer)

atceagle

BRING THE WOOD!
Reaction score
I was looking at the schedule and all of our NFC East games that we play come the following week after that team has a big division game.

Oct 15 Phil at NO, week before-Dal at Phil
Dec 10 NO at Dal, week before-Dal at NYG
Dec 17 Wash at NO, week before-Phil at Wash
Dec 24 NO at NYG, week before-Phil at NYG

I think this helps us tremendously with each team coming off a huge division game. The stars are lining up for us this year!

Not sure how many more games Philly will win though....

I was looking at the schedule and all of our NFC East games that we play come the following week after that team has a big division game.

Oct 15 Phil at NO, week before-Dal at Phil
Dec 17 Wash at NO, week before-Phil at Wash
Dec 24 NO at NYG, week before-Phil at NYG

I think this helps us tremendously with each team coming off a huge division game. The stars are lining up for us this year!

The stars weren't exactly lining up for us when we got the Ravens right after the bye, and right now they look as good as anyone in football, or when we got the Steelers and Bengals right after tough losses. Still, this stuff tends to even out over the course of a season.

I think that that plays into our hand because those games have been emotional for those teams. It will be hard to get a win @ Dal and NY but we definately have a great shot

I just wish the Giants were playing better ball right now. They could put a chink in the Cowboy's armour before we meet them on the 10th... Don't think it's going to happen though... The two teams are headed in opposite directions right now.

Really looking forward to this game with the Cowboys, not only because of the playoff seeding implications it should have, but if we beat SF this week, the Dallas game will be the best barometer as to where these Saints are, as we head into the final 3 weeks of the regular season - Should be very interesting.

Alot of folks don't want to hear this, but the Cowboys are the most complete team in the NFC right now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom