Saints vs Panthers Gameday Updates 9-19-21 (1 Viewer)

Man.. I thought we would be alright with Roby/Adebo with CJ still in the slot, but with him out.. big yikes. Wonder who covers the slot now? I feel like our run defense is going to hurt from this as well. Oh well though, gotta roll. Going to be a really tough game. Not just key starters but coaches out too. Would take a W any way we can get it.
Looks like PJ?

If there are no busted coverages today, DA deserves an award. Gonna take a hell of an effort to pull this one out.

It's a positive we're playing a team we know well and the league still doesn't know exactly how Sean likes to use Jameis. I think we're going to see like 10 screen passes today.

Issue is just about every defender that the Saints would normally use (read: has the speed) to cover CMC is out.
Hopefully we treat him like a WR to start the game. If they can beat our stout run defense on the ground then we would have to try something else.

The only other player that scares me on that roster is Anderson. If they line him up in the slot with PJ defending, it's a massive mismatch in speed.

If our defensive line looks like it did last week then I'm not very concerned.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom