Saints vs Raiders Gameday Updates 9-21-20 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNOLAGirl

Editor, Writer, Podcast Host and SR Twitter Ninja
Staff member
Super Moderator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Good morning Who Dats, it's Gameday! Saints vs Raiders in Vegas baby!! Kickoff is 7:15 pm ct. No fans in the stands again.
Saints are a 5 1/2 point favorite.
I think we will see Jared Cook have a big game tonight. ESam too. Let's roll to 2-0.
Can I get a Who Dat to start this day off right?

I’m trying to get the “Manny Sando” nickname to stick for Emmanuel Sanders, but sometimes nicknames just don’t catch-on, no matter how great they are (ex. Robert “Sweet Peach” Meachem).

But I digress...

I’m usually nervous leading up to a Saints game, but not really so much for this one... it’s not that I don’t think the Raiders could get the “W”.. more so that it’s just really not that important of a game in the grand scheme.

I hope for an injury-free contest for both teams...

Lots of talk and speculation about how Jared Cook is going to become the top option and target in the pass game (w/out CGM)... but I think the Raiders will focus on Cook and try to take him away... they know him well, and they have Abram and Littleton who can both shadow Cook and are solid in that regard.

I think Kamara could see 10+ targets/catches tonight.

Manny Sando will likely draw the Raiders top CB, but he should still find some success.
TQS will get a shot tonight, but he’s so wildly inconsistent. I think he’s dangerous with RAC ability though...
Fowler could have an chance for a really nice game.
I think Callaway could be active, and I love his deep ball potential.
Tonight will be the night Colonel Trautman gets his first NFL TD.

...also sticking with my feeling/prediction that Deonte Harris takes a return to the house tonight!
...getting back to nicknames.. Deonte Harris needs one. I’ll go ahead and throw “Let’s just call him Deonte Harris” out there before some killjoy goes there.

What's on the menu tonight???

I’m trying to get the “Manny Sando” nickname to stick for Emmanuel Sanders, but sometimes nicknames just don’t catch-on, no matter how great they are (ex. Robert “Sweet Peach” Meachem).

But I digress...

I’m usually nervous leading up to a Saints game, but not really so much for this one... it’s not that I don’t think the Raiders could get the “W”.. more so that it’s just really not that important of a game in the grand scheme.

I hope for an injury-free contest for both teams...

Lots of talk and speculation about how Jared Cook is going to become the top option and target in the pass game (w/out CGM)... but I think the Raiders will focus on Cook and try to take him away... they know him well, and they have Abram and Littleton who can both shadow Cook and are solid in that regard.

I think Kamara could see 10+ targets/catches tonight.

Manny Sando will likely draw the Raiders top CB, but he should still find some success.
TQS will get a shot tonight, but he’s so wildly inconsistent. I think he’s dangerous with RAC ability though...
Fowler could have an chance for a really nice game.
I think Callaway could be active, and I love his deep ball potential.
Tonight will be the night Colonel Trautman gets his first NFL TD.

...also sticking with my feeling/prediction that Deonte Harris takes a return to the house tonight!
...getting back to nicknames.. Deonte Harris needs one. I’ll go ahead and throw “Let’s just call him Deonte Harris” out there before some killjoy goes there.

SWEET PEACH FOREVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom