Saints vs Raiders Gameday Updates 9-21-20 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to confirm that guaranteed early season loss we can never escape. We will never start 2-0 under SP again. I can overlook the loss to the Rams last year since Brees got injured and we got hosed on Cam's fumble return but this is just absurd and shows how perpetually unprepared and/or underachieving a team they are if they just plop out an L less than three games into every season. Think about how much it's gonna suck when in weeks 15-17 we're stuck rooting against the top two NFC teams begging for a helpful loss just like basically every year except 2018.

I'm not sure why, but I don't seem to really care about this game. Maybe because it's AFC? Maybe I'm just channeling my inner Saints fan?

Deep ball has been on a milk carton for years now. It is such a necessary element to offensive football and Brees just can't do it anymore...whether it arm or just being so risk averse idk...but we need to take some shots down the field, and where the heck is Sanders???

Just toss it up downfield, and you have about a 50/50 shot at P.I. It’s totally out of control... until a WR gets buried along the sideline with the ball in the air during crunch time of the NFC title game.

We can all lick our wounds by making easy money placing a money line bet on whoever the Saints face in the wildcard round (if we make it that far).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom