Saints vs Raiders Gameday Updates 9-21-20 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This would’ve been the game for my yearly road trip.
I should be in the Caesars Sports Book putting down my life savings on the Saints tonight.
But I’ll still enjoy watching a win on the big screen TV.

Are the Saints calling anyone up from the PS this week? Expected to hear news by now if so and not sure if there is a deadline to do so.

Why has the media pushed the narrative of our offense being horrible without MT? Hasn’t Brees played majority of his career with receivers that never made the pro bowl? It seems just 3-4 years ago that he was praised on his ability to spread the ball around to 9-10 different receivers each week. Now, we don’t have Mike this week and our offense is going to fall apart. It’s crazy the nonsense I’ve heard this week about our team and this game. I wish it would just get where already so we can shut everyone up. I’ll step away from the podium now. Who Dat!!!

Raiders call up rookie lb( really safety) Javin White to the roster. Probably will be in on obvious passing downs at lb.

This would’ve been the game for my yearly road trip.
I should be in the Caesars Sports Book putting down my life savings on the Saints tonight.
But I’ll still enjoy watching a win on the big screen TV.
Was there 30 minutes ago. Saints to cover, saints up 3+ at half, cook to score first. (And my wife took Witten to score first because “he always kills us”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom